HortiKelp is a concentrated liquid seaweed extract used to increase crop health, yield and quality, principally derived from Ascophyllum nodosum.
As a biofertiliser, HortiKelp is a balanced source of macronutrients, trace elements and organic carbon.
As a biostimulant, HortiKelp promotes physiological responses which exceed those explained by chemical nutritional analysis alone.
HortiKelp is approved for use in organic cultivation by the Organic Farmers and Growers Association.
Naturally occuring nutrients in HortiKelp include:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, C, D, E, K, choline and carotene
- Bioactive amino acids including alanine, valine, glycine, isoleucine, serine, tyrosine and stress protecting amino-betaines
- Plant hormones: auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins
- Essential trace elements including boron, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum and zinc
- Carries 30% suspended solids and the highest level or bioactives on the market.
- Has the highest levels of plant hormones such as Auxins, Gibberellins and Cytokinins.
- It’s extraction methods don’t involve any chemical solvents.
- The mildly acidic pH formulation means HortiKelp is less likely to precipitate when mixed with soluble fertilisers.
For more uses, please consult the Technical Documents
FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS REGARDING HORTIKELP, PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the images below for more information:
Technical Data: Safety Data: